Congratulations! Labourer finds diamonds while working in a mine, Govt to give him 88% of the money

No one gets success easily. It takes a lot of hard work and following the right strategy generates the fruits of success. If we try to measure the factors of success, it is 10 percent luck and 90 percent hard work.

But here a miracle has happened in the life of a labourer when he found three diamonds worth Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh. It is being told that the labourer has become a millionaire overnight when he unearthed three diamonds worth Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh at a diamond mine in Panna district of Madhya Pradesh, a senior official said on Thursday.

The labourer has been identified as Subal who found three diamonds while digging a shallow mine. Experts have estimated the value of the diamonds to be anywhere between Rs 30 lakh to Rs 35 lakh. The weight of diamonds is 7.5 carat, Panna district’s diamond officer R K Pandey said.

The labourer has handed over the stones to the district diamond office and they will be auctioned as per government rules, Pandey said.

Surprisingly, 12 per cent tax will be deducted and remaining 88 per cent of the sale proceeds will be given to Subal, the official said.

A few days ago, another labourer had managed to find a 10.69 carat diamond from one of the mines in Panna in the Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh. Panna, otherwise located in a backward region, is famous for its diamond mines globally.

Writer, historian, and activist Dharam Sikarwar is a very active author The Youth. He writes on national and international issues, environment, politics. He is an avid book reader as well.