in

8 Indian tourists, including 4 kids, die in Nepal hotel room before returning to India, RIP

A holiday turned horrific tragedy for eight Indian tourists who were found dead in a hotel room. In shocking news, eight Kerala natives lost their lives in a tragedy that occurred in Nepal. The incident took place in Nepal in which eight tourists from Kerala were found dead after they reportedly fell unconscious due to a gas leak from a heater in their room at a mountainous resort.

The deceased were identified as Praveen Krishnan Nair, Saranya Sasi, Sreebhadra Praveen, Aarcha Praveen, Abhinav Saranya Nair, Ranjith Kumar Adatholath Punathil, Indu Lakshmi Peethambaran Ragalatha and Vyshnav Ranjith.

The victims were immediately rushed to HAMS hospital in Kathmandu where they were declared dead by doctors. Eight people belonging to two families in Kerala, who had gone to Nepal on a trip, died due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in the hotel room. 

Makwanpur police said the victims might have fallen unconscious due to asphyxiation

“All eight were airlifted and brought to hospital in Kathmandu. A doctor from the Indian mission was also immediately sent to the concerned hospital to check on welfare of patients and to provide necessary assistance,” sources at the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu said. “We have now been informed that all eight patients did not survive,” they added.

According to the manager at the resort, the Indian tourists were staying in a room and the gas heater was on but there was no ventilation inside the room as per the report.

Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has expressed deep grief over the demise of eight people. He added We have made all possible efforts to bring the bodies back to Kerala.

Written by Dharam Sikarwar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Three Odisha Girls to receive National Bravery Awards 2019

People who made use of Internet and became rich quickly, catch full details