Being a celebrity child is not a matter of joke, especially in today’s society, when many people assume that celebrities have it easy in life and receive whatever they desire. Consequently, they have been slammed by the public, who point out that they have not had the same difficulties as others.
Aryan Khan, the son of Shah Rukh Khan, is one of Bollywood’s finest performers. Unlike many of Hollywood’s other lucky kids, Aryan is yet to appear on the silver screen of Bollywood. On the other hand, an upcoming premiere served only to heighten the anticipation for the Junior SRK.
In this article, we are going to reveal 10 unknown facts about Aryan Khan.
1. Aryan debuted in the Hindi film business in 2001, playing the younger Rahul in one of the most famous films of the time. Aryan appears as a small child who grows up with Rahul in the film’s opening song, played by SRK.
2. According to reports, Aryan Khan will make his big Bollywood debut as a producer and director, with Karan Johar starring opposite Khushi Kapoor, Boney Kapoor’s younger daughter, and the late Sridevi.
3. Aryan Khan prefers to work behind the camera over being in front of the camera. He is quietly preparing himself to be launched as the man calling the shots while taking a cinematography and writing course at South California University.
4. Aryan Khan is one of the modern-day celebrity offsprings who does not wish to extend his fame status to his professional life. He wants to forge his own identity, just like his father did in his own time. Naturally, Aryan does not appreciate being referred to as SRK’s son.
5. Aryan Khan is also a dedicated fitness fanatic. Aryan was trained in martial arts and earned a gold medal in the Maharashtra Taekwondo tournament in 2010. He also holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
6. In addition to his physical prowess, Aryan Khan has a stunning voice. He dubbed the words for Tez’s role in the movie Hum Lajawab Hain in 2004 and received an excellence kid dubbing artist award.
7. Consequently, Aryan’s exposure to the paparazzi as a famous child is restricted. He frequently avoids the media since he suffers from vehicle sickness shortly after going.
8. Aryan Khan was a member of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, where he scored the game’s winning goal. Unfortunately, the sequence was removed from the final version of the film.
9. Another scandal broke the family apart when it was revealed that SRK’s youngest kid Abram was actually Aryan’s love child. It said Abram was born to a surrogate mother, but the tabloids believed it was Aryan’s lovechild with his Romanian lover. All of these rumours were blasted by SRK, who went all guns blazing at the media.
10. In 2014, a video of Aryan enjoying some private moments with Navya Naveli, Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter, went viral. However, it was eventually discovered that the faces in the film were just the appearance of the celebrity youngsters.