1) The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average.
3) We are about 1 cm taller in the mornings than in the evenings.
4) The strongest muscle in the body is the human tongue.
5) Humans shed and regrow outer skin every 27 days.
6) The colder the room you sleep, the higher the chances are that you would get a nightmare.
7) Humans are the only species that produce emotional tears.
8) All babies are color blind at birth, they see only black and white.
10) The human feet have 500,000 sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
11) The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve zinc. It doesn’t destroy the stomach because the stomach walls constantly renews itself.
12) Your brain uses up about 20% of all your body’s oxygen and calories
13) The speed of an incoming brain impulse is about 400 km/h.
14) At the time of birth, our head is one-quarter of the total length. But by the time we reach adulthood, it becomes one-eighth of our total length..
15) Our ears keep on growing throughout our lives with almost unbelievable speed — a quarter of a millimeter per year!
16) Like fingerprints, each human tongue has its own unique print.
17) Fingernails grow faster on the hand a person writes with. They also grow faster than toenails, and faster on longer fingers.[
18) The human brain uses just as much power as a 10-watt light bulb
19) The fastest muscles in a human body are the ones that make the eyes blink. They can contract in less than one-hundredth of a second.
20) The brain tissue is a pink, soft and jelly-like organ. This is due to the reason that brain consists of high water content. So, keep yourself well hydrated for healthy body and also healthy mind.
Wow! Don’t you really think how amazing a human body is?