1. Sanjay Van – According to people, an old woman in white clothes is seen in Sanjay Van. The experience felt at this place will blow your senses too.
2. Greater Kailash House No. W3 – House No. W3 in Greater Kailash has a haunting history: an elderly husband and wife met a tragic end within its walls, and locals believe that their restless spirits continue to roam within.
3. Khooni Darwaza- You will be surprised to know that along with the sound of crying, screams are also heard from the Khooni Darwaza present in Delhi.
4. Delhi Cantt -Urban legend has it that in Delhi Cantt, a woman clad in a white saree approaches motorists for a ride, and if declined, she commences chasing their vehicle.
5. Lothian Cemetery- Many people claim that there is a ghost in Lothian Cemetery. It is said that the sound of scary laughter also comes from here.
6. Bhooli Bhatiyari Palace – It is prohibited to go to Bhooli Bhatiyari Palace after sunset. Police are also deployed here to close the entry.
7. Dwarka Sector 9 Metro Station- At Dwarka Sector 9 Metro Station, a prominent tree stands tall, its eerie presence magnified under the veil of night. It is whispered that a female spirit roams this place, adding an unsettling aura to the surroundings.
All these places are far away from the court of Delhi, but like doors, they can provide unique experiences in your life. You should always keep safety at the forefront when exploring these destinations. It is certainly a spine-tingling and memorable experience to explore Delhi’s haunted places. However, it’s crucial to exercise caution, respect local rules and regulations, and prioritize safety when visiting such locations. These sites are not just rich in eerie tales but also in history and culture, making them intriguing destinations for the curious and the brave.