Nana Patekar is a unique and talented actor in Indian cinema. His field of work extends from cinema to drama and social activities. During his career, he has completed many such dialogues, which have settled in the hearts of people and which are also carried forward by meme creators. In this article, you will learn 10 powerful dialogues that Nana Patekar presented in his unique style and which are still popular in the world of memes.
1. “Ek Machhar sala aadmi ko Hizda bana deta hai. Ek Khatmal poori raat ko Aapahij kar deta hai. Sala ek machhar aadmi ko hizda bana deta hai. Subh ghar se niklo, bheed ka ek hissa bano, shaam ko ghar jao..Daroo piyo aur bachhe paida karo aur subah talak fir ek baar mar jao kyoki aatma aur andar ka insan mar chuka hai. Jeene ke liye ghinone samjhote kar chuka hai.”
This dialogue is from the film Yashwant. People can never forget the dialogue of this film. This film was released on 7 February 1997. The lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Madhu Shafi Inamdar, and Mohan Joshi. This film was directed by Anil Mattu. In this film, Nana Patekar overshadowed all the actors with his strong acting. This film was Shafi Inamdar’s last film which was released after his death.
2. “Bharat mera desh hai, Beimaani mera janmsidh adhikar hai. Sabhi bhrashtachari mere bhai behen hai. Bharat ke sabhi gunde, lootere, balatkari, hathyare mere rishtedar hai. Unki sewa smarti mera param dharm hai. Zindagi bhar mai unke prati nishthawan rhunga.”
This second dialogue is also taken from the film Yashwant. This dialogue is a sarcasm on the increasing corruption in India.
3. “Yeh dukh naam ki Beemari ka Ilaaz kisi doctor ke pass bhi nahi hai. Iska Ilaaz khud dhudhna padta hai. Dukh ko bhulna padta hai. Dekh Biwi bachhe ka Shraad kiya. Kya nhi tha uske pass, paisa tha, gaadi thi, bangla tha, bacha tha. Bachhe ko maar dala, khud ko jala dala. Hum kya kiya dekhta raha samne baitha bhool gya saamne beta hai.”
This dialogue has been taken from the film Parinda. This film was released on 3 November 1989. The lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, and Jackie Shroff. Vidhu Vinod Chopra directed this film. Nana Patekar received the National Film Award for Best Acting in Parinda.
4. “Yeh le ye musalman ka khoon, ye hindu ka khoon bata isme musalman ka konsa hundu ka konsa bata. Saale bnane wale ne isme fark nhi kiya tu kon hota hai fark karne wala.”
This dialogue is from the film Krantiveer. This film was released on 22 July 1994. The lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Dimple Kapadia, and Paresh Rawal. This film was directed by Mehul Kumar. Nana Patekar was honored with the National Film Award and Filmfare Award for his excellent acting in this film. This film was the third highest-grossing film at the box office that year.
5. “Mera to vishwas uth gya is kanoon se konsa kanoon kaisa kanoon? Yeh kanoon to chand mujrimo ki rakhel ban baitha hai. Isliye log Adalat ka Darwaja khatkhatane ki bjae gundo ki chaukhat choomte hai.”
This dialogue is from the movie Tiranga. This film was released on 29 January 1993. The lead actors in this film were Raj Kumar, Nana Patekar, and Deepak Shirke. This film was directed by Mehul Kumar. Nana Patekar had earlier refused to do this film and when he agreed to do this film, he put a condition before the director that if Raj Kumar interfered in the film, he would immediately leave the set. There was no communication between Raj Kumar and Nana Patekar on set.
6. “Har koi degree diploma le Engineer bane koi jruri nahi. Gawashkar, Tendulkar, jaakir husain ko koi nhi puchta tumhari degree kya hai?”
This is a dialogue from the film Wajood. This film was released on 1 December 1998. The lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Madhuri Dixit, and Mukul Dev. This film was directed. By N Chandra. In this film, Nana Patekar plays the character of Malhar, who is an artist angry with society and secondly, he is under the illusion that Apoorva’s character played by Madhuri Dixit loves him.
7. “Hindu ko namaskar nhi bolega, Musalman ko salam nhi krega, Christian ko good morning nhi bolega kyoki Apan language ka lafda karne nhi aaya barabar hai. Mai aap logo ki taqdeer bhi nhi btaega kyoki sab log jaante hai Sadak pe tamasha karne wala aur dekhne wala dono ka taqdeer kharab hai.”
This dialogue is from the movie Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. This film was released on 13 November 1992. The lead actors in this film were Shahrukh Khan, Juhi Chawla, Nana Patekar, and Amrita Singh. The director of this film was Aziz Mirza. In this film, Nana Patekar plays the character of Jai who is Shahrukh’s friend in the film.
8. “Mai samajhta hu Army training Har ek ke liye compulsory honi chahiye. Kam se kam zindagi ka ek saal desh ke liye dena chahiye. Muft me mili hui Aazadi ki vajah se Desh ko bohot sasta samajh rahe hai aajke log.”
This dialogue is from the movie Prahar. This film was released in 1991. The lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Gautam Joglekar, and Madhuri Dixit. This film was also directed by Nana Patekar. Nana Patekar went to Pune for about three months and took military training so that he could portray the character of a commando in the film in a better way.
9. “Don’t be sorry. Pichle 30 saalo me maine kabhi sorry nhi ki hai. Pehle to aisa kaam nhi karna chahiye, jiski vajah se sorry bolni pade. Yeh sorry aadmi ko kamzor bana deta hai aur kamzor aadmi ye responsibility sambhal nhi sakta jo aane wale dino me tumhe tumhare computer ko apne kandho par leni hai.”
This dialogue has been taken from the film Tum Milo Toh Sahi. This film was released on 2 April 2010. The director of this film was Kabir Sadanand and the lead actors in this film were Nana Patekar, Sunil Shetty, and Dimple Kapadia. The story of this film revolves around three couples who are at different stages of age and for whom love has different meanings.
10. “Usne kaha, Islam khatre me hai. In par aafat Aa gyi aur tune bhun kar rakh dala Masoomo ko. Un Masoom bachoo se aurto se kon sa khatra tha tere majhab ko. Islam ki neev hi insaniyat pe hai iska tujhe Ilm nhi kyoki tu jaahil hai.”
This dialogue is from the film The Attacks of Sex Eleven. This film was released on March 1, 2013. The lead actors in this film were Sanjeev Jaiswal, Nana Patekar, and Asif Basra. The director of this film was Ram Gopal Varma. This film is based on the Mumbai attack of 26 November 2008.