Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s father, Krishna Kumar Singh (74), a citizen of Patna’s Rajiv Nagar district, had kept mum over his 34-year-old son’s sad death on June 14. Mumbai police have now investigated the matter, who have detained numerous Bollywood celebrities, namely directors Mahesh Bhatt and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Rhea Chakraborty’s comment has also been collected.
According to Inspector General of Police, Patna Zone, Sanjay Singh, an FIR has been filed to justify the grieving father’s statement on July 25 under different sections of the Indian Penal Code.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s father filed an FIR against Rhea, which now has extremely intriguing ramifications. This is a massive win for Sushant’s admirers who have been fighting relentlessly for a CBI investigation into his death.
This assures that the case’s jurisdiction will be expanded. Patna police have joined the active investigation after receiving an FIR. Patna Police may launch their own inquiry into the situation, and Mumbai Police must assist with them as a matter of policy. Six additional people are named in the First Information Report (FIR), including Rhea’s family members.
The following are some of the highlights from Sushant Singh Rajput’s father K.K Singh’s six-page FIR against Rhea Chakraborty:
- Rhea Chakraborty cheated Sushant Singh Rajput of money and drove him to take extreme measures.
- His father, KK Singh, also alleged that she financially abused his late son Sushant and caused him to isolate himself from his own family.
- KK Singh also accused Rhea of betraying Sushant’s confidence, defrauding him, and forcing him to commit suicide.
- Rhea and Sushant had a disagreement about the acquisition of a property in Coorg. Sushant was interested in purchasing the land for organic farming. During the ensuing confrontations, Rhea allegedly threatened to disclose Sushant’s medical records to the media.
- Sushant’s father alleged that she threatened to ruin his son’s career by leaking information about his apparent mental condition.
- According to the FIR, Rhea Chakraborty had access to Sushant Singh Rajput’s debit and credit cards and used them to abuse him financially.
- According to KK Singh, Rhea Chakraborty allegedly altered his son Sushant’s phone number so that his family couldn’t contact him.
- According to Sushant’s father, Rhea purposefully made him depressed and pushed him to take the improper medications for mental illness.
- Sushant’s father, KK Singh, claims that his son was duped and held captive.
- According to KK Singh, Rhea Chakraborty did not allow any of their family members to come near to Sushant.
- He further alleged that Rhea Chakraborty summoned Sushant Singh Rajput to her house and administered drugs, claiming he had dengue fever.
- She has taken Rs 17 crores out of Sushant’s account.
- Sushant Singh warned KK Singh over the phone that Rhea and her family would not abandon him and would drive him insane.
- When Rhea discovered that the cash in Sushant’s account was running out and that Sushant was no longer applicable to her, she left Sushant’s flat with all of her stuff.
- According to the father in the FIR, Rhea replaced Sushant’s staff and confidants.