For some people, cars mean everything to them. Driving a car is a special feeling which cannot be put it in words. The one who drives gets access to all the controls of the vehicle and he/she can take his/her family anywhere they want to their desired destination.
Talk about a comfortable and smooth journey when you are planning for a long distance trip. You can have entertainment when you turn the TV on inside the car itself. You don’t have to worry about rains or bad weather when you are sitting safely inside.
With music system, you can get to listen to some of your favourite songs using the pen drive and when you feel the heat inside the car, you can turn on the air conditioner. When hungry, you can eat the food that has been prepared from home and it pretty much gives you a feeling of being at home.
Let’s take a look at some of the best cars which you can afford under Rs.5 lakhs in India. The under-five lakh price segment offers a wide range of options and you”ll think of buying it.
#10. Datsun redi-Go
- Powered by 0.8-litre i-SAT petrol engine/ 1.0-litre petrol engine
- Starting price- ₹2.50 lakh
#9. Maruti Suzuki Alto800/K10
- Powered by 47PS, 0.8-litre petrol engine
- Starting price- ₹2.51 lakh
#8. Renault Kwid
- Powered by 54PS, 0.8-litre engine/ 68 PS 1.0-litre Smart Control Efficiency Engine
- Starting price- ₹2.62 lakh
#7. Tata Tiago
- Powered by 84PS, 1.2-litre petrol/69 PS, 1.05-litre diesel engine
- Starting price- ₹3.26 lakh
#6. Maruti Suzuki WagonR
- Powered by 67PS 1.2-litre petrol engine
- Starting price- ₹4.15 lakh
#5. Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Powered by 68PS, 1.0-litre petrol engine
- Starting price- ₹4.20 lakh
#4. Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- This vehicle is powered by 82PS and it has a 1.2-litre petrol engine.
- Starting price- ₹4.5 lakh
#3. Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Powered by 81PS, 1.2-litre petrol engine
- Starting price- ₹4.66 lakh
#2. Hyundai Grand i-10
- Powered by 82PS, 1.2-litre kappa VTVT petrol engine/1.2-litre U2 CRDi Diesel engine
- Starting price- ₹4.7 lakh
#1. Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Powered by 82PS, 1.2-litre petrol engine/75PS, 1.3-litre diesel engine
- Starting price- ₹4.99 lakh