Kareena Kapoor Khan is one of the most popular actresses in the Bollywood film industry with a massive fan following. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses. She is the wife of Saif Ali Khan. Kareena married Saif Ali Khan in 2012 and they have two children.
Saif Ali Khan, also known as the nawab of Pataudi and one of the most well-known actors in Bollywood, has given us numerous hit films. On the other hand, The 41-year-old Kareena is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita, and the younger sister of actress Karisma Kapoor.
The Mumbai-born actress is widely recognized for portraying a wide range of characters in a film genre – from romantic comedies to crime dramas. The actress is also a recipient of several awards, including six Filmfare Awards.
Apart from her acting career, she actively participates in stage shows and hosts a radio show. In fact, she has started her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women. The actress has also worked with UNICEF since 2014 in a bid to advocate for the education of girls and an increase in quality based education in the country.
Despite the fact that she is not too active on social media, she gets trolled by netizens on many occasions. There were five instances when Kareena Kapoor made outrageous statements.
1. The actress was completely clueless when asked about the hardware during an interview. She said, “I don’t know about the hardware but I have a green one,” she reportedly said. Let’s not forget the fact that she was endorsing a laptop brand at a promotional event.
2. “I don’t think any actress in the last 10-15 years has essayed such a deep role.” In case if you are guessing what is wrong with that statement, she said about her role in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon.
3. “Many actors like to read scripts. I try to read scripts but I fall asleep,” Kareena told a news agency in an interview in 2013.
4. The actress told TOI why she came on board his ambitious production, Ra.One. She said, “I only want to look beautiful. I hate doing stunts and all those hardworking things. I enjoy doing songs, and looking good. So I told Shah Rukh, if you are going to keep the songs for me and stunts for you, I’m on!”
5. When Kareena Kapoor was asked if she would gift Saif a Sony Vaio laptop at their wedding (she was the brand ambassador), she added, “Saif already has a Sony Vaio, but he uses a Mac.”