Recognised as Sanju Baba or Munna Bhai, Sanjay Dutt has established himself as one of the biggest actors of Bollywood. He has also received 2 Filmfare awards, 3 screen awards, and much more.
Nonetheless, Sanjay has always been prone to controversies, be it his womanizer personality, his uncontrollable addiction to drugs and alcohol, or his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai terrorist bombings.
Here are five less known facts listed about Sanjay Dutt below.
- Director Rajkumar Hirani had once revealed that Sanjay had brought 308 girls, one at a time to a grave and claim that it was his mother’s. The women would fall his trick and gave in finally.
- Sanjay Dutt once met former US President Barack Obama at an event in Chicago. After his performance on stage, Barack Obama addressed him as Munna Bhai.
- Sanjay Dutt had spiritually and physically healed himself when he was life-sentenced during the TADA trail. He completely gave up on his drug addiction. He did not hang around rapists in jail as he could never disrespect women nor he would accept anyone who was acquainted with rape charges.
- Sanjay’s mother, Nargis died three days prior to his debut release Rocky alongside Tina Munim in 1981.
- Sanjay loves playing Tabla and has won a gold medal at a music competition in the USA. He also took part in an air guitar competition and his audience was completely taken in awe for our maestro.
The information above is obtained from different sources on digital and print media. The Youth does not vouch for the veracity of the figures provided therein. The exact salary, as a matter of fact, may vary with time.