It’s a new low for some lunatics infected with politics. They are claiming PM Modi is helping the rich class and giving them money. They even shared a 6-year-old photo of Mukesh and Modi claiming he had a meeting with the rich family.
- Two counter questions: Was Ambani a poor man before 2014? Who was in power before 2014?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani was India’s richest man even before 2014, and Congress & allied parties were in power for almost 60 years in India. His father Dhirubhai Ambani founded reliance industry in 1973 and fully grew in Congress regime. Dhirubhai’s net worth was $25.6 Billion back in 2002 when he passed away.
- Ambani family always had affable and friendly relations with the Gandhi family. Rahul Gandhi ought to look at his family history before hurling abuses at the Ambanis to gain political mileage and create chaos in the country.
- Rahul Gandhi and other politically motivated workers must learn, before they loath rich family, how decisive and crucial role Mukesh Ambani Plays in India. According to Statista report, Reliance LTD gives 1.95 lakh jobs to people directly. If the company closes its base in India today and shifts somewhere else in the world, imagine how many people can lose their livelihood which may become even hard for any government to support them.
- Apart from jobs, Reliance pays ₹67,000 cr GST in a year, which is the largest in the country. The money is further used to build roads and pay a scholarship to JNU learners who abuse Mukesh Ambani on regular basis. Plus, Mukesh Ambani also pays his income tax. Many other reliance officers as well as pay tax worth crores.
- Even after copious efforts by the Modi government, India ranks 63rd in Ease of Doing Business in the world. This means that India is yet not a good place to do business, as the atmosphere is not supportive.
- Next time if they arouse resentment towards some Ambani for their political purposes, ask then what contribution do they make to building the nation?
- The country desperately needs investment from foreign nations, but the dirty politics of the country is very repulsive. Some politicians have started causing hatred against those who are business, started projecting as if the businessmen are looting Indian money and Govt is helping them. If such politics continues in India, India will lose a lot of business which will result in no job opportunities.