Shah Rukh Khan, famously known as SRK, is a recognised Indian actor, film producer. He is also referred to as the “Baadshah of Bollywood”, “King of Bollywood” and “King Khan”. He has acted in as many as 80 Hindi films in his career. He earned several honours to his name including 14 Filmfare Awards.
SRK’s Foundation provides further support to acid attacks survivors and for those who have sustained major burn injuries, taking care of medical treatment as well as offering legal aid, vocational training, rehabilitation and livelihood support.
On Human Rights Day, he met with the acid attack survivors who will get their disfigured face totally transformed under his foundation. In the video which he shared on his official Twitter handle, many of them can be seen sharing their grievances on not being able to find work opportunities. To which, Shah Rukh Khan says, “we will make it happen.”
SRK shared with caption that read, “If we keep trying we shall overcome”.
SRK’s NGO by the name of Meer Foundation has been working closely with Deepa Malik and her foundation ‘Wheeling Happiness’ to make lives easier for athletes as they take guard. “It has been a privilege knowing and associating with Deepa for a cause as virtuous as this.
- The Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has more than 1500 pairs of jeans in his wardrobe. He loves being sporty and fashionable, doesn’t wear the same jeans at a party or an occasion.
- Shah Rukh Khan extended his support to the para-athletes by donating 50 wheelchairs on International Day of Disabled Persons.
- The great actor who hails from a north Indian background spoke about his favourite food. He said he is a huge fan of Tandoori Chicken.
- Talking about Shah Rukh Khan’s regular diet, the actor usually skips breakfast as he wakes up late in the morning. But when he wakes up early in the morning, then he eats some egg whites, a glass of orange juice and a vitamin tablet.
- Shah Rukh Khan usually ignores eating food cooked on sets and likes to bring his food from home. As far as Lunch and Dinner is concerned, SRK eats tandoori chicken and tandoori roti with an exception of mutton at times. He combines the protein part with some bean sprouts or a vegetable dish.
- SRK owns the land on the Moon.
- Featured on Burj Khalifa on his 55th birthday.