in ,

Jaish-e-Mohammad planning to do a bigger suicide attack once again in Kashmir: Reports

After executing Pulwama terror blast as per the plan, Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) is once again planning to carry out the biggest terror attack, intelligence agencies that intercepted the conversation between JeM leadership in Pakistan and its terrorists in Kashmir on February 16-17 have disclosed the information.

As per the intercepts, accessed by TOI, Jaish terrorists are determined to execute yet another bombing to cause massive casualty to Indian security forces. On Wednesday, a top intelligence official said, adding that several inputs from different quarters suggested that there could be another ruthless attack of a much bigger magnitude either in Jammu or outside J&K.

Credits: Times Of India

Quoting Intel sources, TOI had reported on February 19 that a 21-member JeM squad as well as three suicide bombers, had penetrated into Kashmir in December last year in a bid to launch three deadly attacks, including two of them outside the Valley.

The intercepts picked up by the intelligence agencies revealed that JeM is all set to release the video of the plans and preparations of the Pulwama suicide bombing attack. Intelligence analysts said adding that the release of the video is being done to glorify 20-year-old youth Adil Ahmad Dar, who rammed his explosive-laden Maruti Eeco van into one of the buses of the 78-vehicle CRPF convoy, ending the lives of 40 jawans on February 14, in what was the biggest terror attack in the last three decades.

However, the video could help Jaish appoint more Kashmiri youth into suicide bombing missions, according to an intelligence analyst.

JeM has also claimed full responsibility for terror group’s former operational commander ‘Mohammad Waqas Dar’ who had planted the IED at Nowshera in Rajouri last week wherein Army Major Chitresh Bisht was martyred.

Nonetheless, police officials said the whole communication among Jaish terrorists appeared to be a ‘psychological operation’ aimed at terrorizing India. “But since we have intercepted the communication, we cannot ignore it. We are on high alert and trying to corroborate the threats through other means too,” a senior police officer told in a statement.

(Originally published in The Times of India)

Written by Chaithanya G

Hailing from Chennai, Chaithanya G is the Managing Director of TheYouth. He has dedicated his whole life to reading and writing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Old woman beggar who saved Rs 6.61 lakh, donated it to Martyrs’ families after her death

Bihar’s Math guru announces Free IIT coaching to students of martyrs’ families