Venkatesh Prabhu Kashturi Raja, better known as Dhanush, was born in 1983. The South Indian actor is also a director, writer, and lyricist, as well as a backing vocalist.
This young star wowed everyone with his charisma and has gone on to become a very well-known and successful person in today’s world, as well as exploring Bollywood.
You would certainly become a Dhanush fan after seeing his acting. During his career, he appeared in 44 films. In this article, we will take a look at the six-lesser-known facts of Dhanush.
1. Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja is the young actor’s real name, but he is more known for his acting career as Dhanush. The origins of the name are known to South Indian actor-director Prabhu Deva and actress Ilaya Thilagam Deva.
2. Dhanush expressed his passion for cooking in an interview, He enjoys cooking and serving it to his father first, then waiting for the compliment. However, he regrets not being able to cook for his acting profession. Dhanush hails from a family of directors, however, he was urged to pursue acting by his relatives.
Dhanush, who is 37 years old, wanted to pursue a career as a chef by studying Hotel Management. Dhanush’s father, Kasthuri Raja, acted in his first film, “Thulluvadho Ilamai,” which was released in 2002.
3. Dhanush is a devotee of Lord Shiva who is eager to learn more about him. Dhanush believes in energy, and Shiva is that energy for him. This young actor was married to Aishwarya Rajinikanth, the elder daughter of South Indian Superhero Rajinikanth. Lord Shiva inspires Dhanush, therefore he named his two children Yatra, which means pilgrimage, and Linga, which means Shiv Lingam.
4. The most famous song of Dhanush “Why this Kolaveri di” was recorded in only six minutes and at the time it was a smash hit. The talented actor produced his first song in only 35 minutes, according to reports. This song also received many prizes such as Youtube Gold Awards.
5. Two years old are Aishwarya and Dhanush. She is also the director and playback singer, and she’s the daughter of megastar Rajinikanth. They met again and again after the first meeting at Kadhal Kondaen’s premiere in 2003. Dhanush was given a flower bouquet by Aishwarya and requested to stay with her, and they married in 2004.
6. In addition to being a gifted young guy, he is also a vegetarian. PETA awarded Dhanush the title of “Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity” in 2011.
However, after receiving his award, he stated that he believed it was an insult to him and that he or any of his family members would no longer be a part of PETA.