in ,

Shocking: Man hospitalised after shopkeeper mistakenly sells him acid instead of mineral water

In shocking news, a Tehsildar in South Kashmir’s Kulgram district was rushed to a local hospital on Wednesday after a shopkeeper accidentally sold him a bottle of battery acid instead of water.

As per India Today, Tehsildar D H Pora, Niyaz Ahmad Bhat was returning back after destroying poppy cultivation and asked for a bottle of water to a nearby general store at 11:00 am today but little did the shopkeeper know that it was acid.

Shocking: Man hospitalised after shopkeeper mistakenly sells him acid instead of mineral water

“The shopkeeper mistakenly sold him a bottle containing a liquid similar to water, which was battery acid packed in a waste mineral water bottle. The tehsildar drank it, and he felt uneasy, following which he was hospitalised,” said an official.

The man identified as Niyaz Ahmad told India Today that he was thirsty so he had asked the shopkeeper for a water bottle, but instead, he gave him a battery acid. “I hospitalised myself immediately and also going to Srinagar for further treatment,” he said.

Meanwhile, BMO Damhal Hanjipora, Gulzar Ahmad Dar added that Niyaz Ahmad’s condition was normal and has been discharged from the hospital.

Meanwhile, a station house officer DH Pora, Tanveer Ahmad added that the shopkeeper has been arrested. Apart from that an FIR number 60/2021 under applicable sections of law has been registered against him.

Written by Krishna Manohar

10 Celebrities who are Atheists, they never believed in any God or religion

10 Celebrities who are Atheists, they never believed in any God or religion

Happy B'day Sundar Pichai: 7 things you should know about Google CEO

Happy B’day Sundar Pichai: 7 things you should know about Google CEO