in

World’s largest Covid-19 makeshift hospital is ready in Delhi to cure dying patients

As many as 2,000 beds in Sardar Patel COVID Care Centre and Hospital at Radha Soami Satsang Beas in Chhatarpur in the national capital have been made operational. The authorities confirmed this news on Friday. The senior officials said that it is the world’s largest COVID-19 facility and the area will have two segments namely CCC and DCHC.

CCC is Covid Care Centre is where asymptomatic positive cases will be treated and a Dedicated Covid healthcare centre (DCHC). It was also said that the total bed capacity at this centre may go up to 10,200.

It is to be noted that tge CCC will have 90 per cent beds, while the DCHC will have the remaining 10 per cent beds. DCHC segment will come with an oxygen support system. The border protecting force had also been taken over the centre on Wednesday after being directed by the Union Home Ministry in order to act as the nodal agency.

According to Indian Express, ITBP chief SS Deswal, the officials said, interacted with a specialist team of doctors including paramedics who would man the facility and was updated about the medical as well as administrative protocols to be followed at the facility.

As many as 1,000 doctors, nurses and paramedic staff of the ITBP and other paramilitary forces have also been earmarked to ply their trade at the facility, a senior officer added in a statement. He further added saying that a thousand more ancillary and security staff will also be deployed at the facility to enable it to operate much more smoothly.

Written by Krishna Manohar

Sushant Singh Rajput

Kriti Sanon writes an emotional post, “Wish you had not ignored those who loved you very hard”

IPS

She’s worked in Bollywood movies, this IPS becomes SP in Betul district