in ,

Chinese Barbers have mastered long-distance virtual hair-cuts to avoid Coronavirus

Even as China is finding it tough to bring the widespread infectious disease under control, several countries across the world are reporting cases of coronavirus. It has been learnt that Hong Kong reported its first death due to coronavirus and few cases of the deadly virus infection were reported in India.

The coronavirus, a deadly disease has claimed more than 3,110 lives and infected more than 90,000 worldwide. It has wreaked havoc on the international calendar of various sporting events across the world. It has also put the upcoming Tokyo Olympics 2020 under doubt.

The Chinese government has instructed its people to avoid gatherings so as to maintain a distance. Meanwhile, barbers and hairdressers in China who are especially at risk what with people they come into contact with regularly have found a perfect solution. As per the NY Post, the barbers took the creativity to a whole new level as they have mastered the art of a long-distance haircut.

Yes, you read it right. Hairdressers in China are now styling clients with tools which are attached to the end of long sticks in a bid to protect themselves amid the coronavirus outbreak.

He Bing, who is a 30-year-old hairstylist, captured video footage of two coworkers offering the so-called “long-distance haircuts” at the salon in the southern city of Luzhou in the Sichuan province.

In the video clip, hairdressers can be seen wearing protective masks and can be seen using three-foot-long poles attached to brushes, shavers and hairdryers. The owner of the salon added that they came up with the idea in a bid to help their customers feel safe.

Here’s how Chinese barbers mastered the art of long-distance hair-cuts amind coronavirus outbreak:

Alert: Govt claims, 15 Italian tourists, 1 Indian driver test positive for coronavirus

Amid the worldwide panic over coronavirus, the Indian government said that as many as 15 Italian tourists have tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday. However, the group of Italian tourists has been kept under quarantine at New Delhi hospital. This is in addition to the Italian tourist who was tested positive earlier.

It came to be known after an Italian tourist in Jaipur was tested positive for coronavirus and his wife showed initial symptoms of the virus and his wife also tested positive for the virus.

An Indian driver, as well as 14 Italian tourists, has been tested positive for the virus. Now, all Italian tourists and the Indian driver have been kept under medical observation in an isolation ward.

It is being said that infected tourists will go through further rounds of medical examination as they have shown initial symptoms of the infection. Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has also confirmed that 15 Italian tourists have been tested positive for the virus on Wednesday.

6 people have been tested positive for the virus till Tuesday including three from Kerala, who were initially tested positive and have recovered. After which the Kerala government declared a state-wide emergency. It should be noted that all three patients in Kerala are students who returned from China’s Wuhan city.

The health minister said that the number of confirmed cases in the country has now increased to 28 after today’s development. Three of them have already recovered.

Coronavirus has created fear among people in Delhi NCR after a school student tested positive for the virus. Noida school was closed for three days after a Class 6 student’s father was infected with the new coronavirus. Now, the school building is being sanitized. The families have been quarantined.

The coronavirus, which originated in China has by far, spread more than 20 countries across the world ever since it came to be known. The deadly virus has grabbed the headlines ever since it was detected in Wuhan, China. The deadly coronavirus outbreak has killed over 3,000 lives so far and over 90,000 have been infected with it.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah, on the other hand, decided not to participate in any ‘Holi milan’ celebration this year in the wake of Coronavirus outbreak.

“Holi is a very important festival for we Indians but in the wake of Coronavirus, i have decided not to participate in any Holi Milan celebration this year. I also appeal everyone to avoid public gatherings and take a good care of yourself & your family,” Shah tweeted.

Written by Sagar Abhinandan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Zomato Boy

Who is this Zomato Boy? Why his video instantly went viral?

coronavirus

Coronavirus: 29 confirmed cases in India so far, is India inching towards pandemic?