Facebook is the world’s largest Social Networking Site which is undoubtedly providing the best connectivity among people all over the world. It has helped to create a brand for many individuals and businesses. Some of the biggest, boldest changes have been made. We will have a look at the difference between Facebook then versus Facebook now.
- In the beginning, Facebook had fewer users, but Now Facebook has more than a billion users.
- Facebook was not very popular, but now it is the most popular site in the world.
- blood group feature has been added to Facebook in which you can show your blood group and you can help needy people by donating blood.
- Now, when you come across a video while scrolling down, the video starts playing automatically, while earlier this was not possible.
- Earlier there was only one option to like a post, video & image but now there are several emoji available on Facebook.
- Facebook was limited to the USA, but today it operates in several countries like India, Hong Kong, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Israel, Turkey, France, Qatar, etc.
- Messenger app was not available in the early days, but over the years messenger app was made available for its users. Now instant messaging, instant video & audio calls are possible with this app.
- Initially, there was no limit to adding friends. Users could make as many friends as they wanted. but now a user can add up to 5000 friends.
- Facebook has now become a popular platform where one can promote his business and can drive huge traffic. earlier there was nothing like that.
- Recruiters are using Facebook to search for candidates in order to fill vacancies. In this way, Facebook is playing a vital role in fulfilling the purpose of both Recruiters and Candidates.
- Over a period of time, Facebook has upgraded its algorithm and keeps on upgrading from time to time and security has also been enhanced. As a result, the user’s data and content are confidential here.
Over a period of time, Facebook has upgraded its technology but at the same time, one should always be careful about the fake Facebook profiles. People use fake profiles and post fake images and videos in order to fulfill their motives.